Student visa

⃝        Do you have an offer of place to study full-time for 3 months or more?

⃝        Can you provide evidence of having funds available for maintenance & study fees?

A Student Visa will be granted for the length of your course, and you may be able to work up to 20 hours per week while studying and full-time during summer holidays.

You can extend a Student Visa to allow you to continue studying, as long as you can prove that you’re passing your course and meeting attendance requirements.

Complete our free initial assessment and we can check whether you are eligible to apply for this visa type.